In 2019 Football Federation Australia and Football NSW have converted to using a new registration system that is improved over the previous system.
The registration system is operated by the Football Federation Australia for all states and regional football associations and clubs. Each person involved in football requires a football account with the Registration system.
For all players registering this season, it is a two step process.
Step 1 Create a football account and confirm your identity.
Step 2 Register with Chatswood Rangers Football Club and choose your age group.
To register as a Senior Player
For more details about registering, take a look at the Football-Registration-Guide.
Fees for senior football for 2021 are $550 per player (inc GST).
– Payment can be made online at the time of registration (credit card fees applies)
– To pay by Direct Bank Transfer make payment to:
Chatswood Rangers Sports Club
Please ensure you add the players name as a reference.
– Your registration will not be complete until payment is received.
– Adult players who last played overseas (even if not for an associated competition) need to complete an International Transfer Application – when registering online you must state that you last played overseas and provide the required details. Also ensure that you completely and correctly fill in the registration questions. Failure to provide these details at registration time will delay your registration.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration ?
-View the Player Registration guide above.
– Call the PlayFootball support centre on 02 8880 7983
– Contact the club by emailing email@example.com providing as much detail as possible.