**JUNIOR NETBALL REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN LATE JANUARY**
Active Kids Rebate
The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities.
Every child (4.5 – 18 years old) enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 is eligible. This includes those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW.
Obtaining a voucher through Service NSW
All participants who wish to utilise the Active Kids Voucher will be required to apply for the voucher through Service NSW. A Service NSW account will need to be created in order for the parent/guardian to obtain a voucher.
The process to obtain an Active Kids Voucher number is outlined in the steps below:
2. Create an account or log in to your existing account from the links at the top of the page.
3. Once you have completed the setup/logged in, select the Office of Sport from the Services box.
4. The Office of Sport will now appear as one of your selected services.
5. Click on the Office of Sport logo (now under ‘My Services’).
6. The service page for Office of Sport will now appear.
7. Click on the ‘Apply for voucher’.
8. This will take you to the voucher signup process, starting with step 1 of 6.
Please note that in order to complete the voucher application, a valid Medicare card will be required for the student identity verification.
Once the voucher process is complete, a printable version of the voucher will appear on screen. It is advised that you print the voucher confirmation before closing your Service NSW account.
– Payment can be made online at the time of registration (credit card fees applies)
– To pay by Direct Bank Transfer (Please ensure you add the player’s name as a reference)
Chatswood Rangers Sports Club
– Your registration will not be complete until payment is received.
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org