In 2019 Football Federation Australia and Football NSW have converted to using a new registration system that is improved over the previous system.
The registration system is operated by the Football Federation Australia for all states and regional football associations and clubs. Each person involved in football requires a football account with the Registration system.
For all players registering this season, it is a two step process.
Step 1 Create a football account and confirm your identity.
Step 2 Register with Chatswood Rangers Football Club and choose your age group.
Take a look at our STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR REGISTERING.
To register as a Junior Player
To register as a Manager, Coach or Volunteer
For more details about registering, take a look at the Football-Registration-Guide.
Active Kids Rebate
The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities.
Every child (4.5 – 18 years old) enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12 is eligible. This includes those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW.
Obtaining a voucher through Service NSW
All participants who wish to utilise the Active Kids Voucher will be required to apply for the voucher through Service NSW. A Service NSW account will need to be created in order for the parent/guardian to obtain a voucher.
The process to obtain an Active Kids Voucher number is outlined in the steps below:
2. Create an account or log in to your existing account from the links at the top of the page.
3. Once you have completed the setup/logged in, select the Office of Sport from the Services box.
4. The Office of Sport will now appear as one of your selected services.
5. Click on the Office of Sport logo (now under ‘My Services’).
6. The service page for Office of Sport will now appear.
7. Click on the ‘Apply for voucher’.
8. This will take you to the voucher signup process, starting with step 1 of 6.
Please note that in order to complete the voucher application, a valid Medicare card will be required for the student identity verification.
Once the voucher process is complete, a printable version of the voucher will appear on screen. It is advised that you print the voucher confirmation before closing your Service NSW account.
– Payment can be made online at the time of registration (credit card fees applies)
– To pay by Direct Bank Transfer (Please ensure you add the player’s name as a reference)
Chatswood Rangers Sports Club
– Your registration will not be complete until payment is received.
– Junior players (U/12 to U/18 age groups) who last played overseas (even if not for an associated competition) need to complete an International Transfer Application – when registering online you must state that you last played overseas and provide the required details. Also ensure that you completely and correctly fill in the registration questions. As well, please contact the registrar immediately after registration for further requirements. Failure to provide these details at registration time will delay your registration
Where do I go if I need help with my registration ?
– View the Player Registration guide above.
– Call the PlayFootball support centre on 02 8880 7983
– Contact the club by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org providing as much detail as possible.